Biola University Articulation Agreement

Private/independent university catalogues can be viewed online and in the SCC transfer centre. For more information and links to many private/independent colleges, visit and the Association of Independent Colleges of California and Universities. The Santiago Canyon has articulation agreements with many local universities. For information on specific articulation agreements, please make an appointment with a CSC advisor or visit the CSC Transfer Centre. The transfer course equivalency tool is a resource that allows you to search for courses that can be taken at other universities or universities for transfer credits to Biola. We do not have formal articulation agreements with these schools. The tool is made available to help students choose courses in other schools with the intention of transferring them to Biola University. Part of the transfer process involves comparing courses you have taken at former colleges or universities. Explore the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) tool below to see which courses have been successfully transferred from your college or university to Biola University in the past. Each institution of higher education or university has its own admission requirements. To determine eligibility, students should receive a copy of the transfer university catalogue and consult a CSC advisor. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at if you have any questions about transferable courses or if you would like information about the transmission of courses or schools that are not included in the equivalency tool.

Transfer Students Transferable Course List Articulation by Major Courses Catalog Transfer Students GE Track I (Before to Fall 2015) GE Fall 2015 and Later Catalog Many private/independent universities give credit for general education courses taken at Santiago Canyon College and for courses designed for transfer to the University of California. The completion of the C/IGETC plan meets the general educational requirements of many universities. . Current students must submit a pre-authorization form to the Chancery before enrolling at another university in order to obtain a course at the University of Biola. The form is necessary to reduce non-applicable credits. Send a pre-authorization form for each course you want to apply for. The results of the courses cited in the transfer equivalency tool come from many California community colleges, some state universities and other California colleges (in California and outside the state), whose students have entrusted their course work. If courses appear on these lists, it is not necessary for a transfer petition form to transfer them to credit. However, if a specific class is required for major credit or GE credits and is not articulated as such, you submit a transfer application form. Arizona State University Major Map Equivalency Academic Catalog Transfer Guides By School AB/IB Guides Undergraduate Majors Biola University13800 Biola Ave.La Mirada, CA 90639 Transfering Coursework Articulation Degrees and Program Catalogs To transfer courses to Biola, you must transfer transcripts from the school where the courses were sent to Biola.